Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tomorrow!







I can't wait for tomorrow. At the very least, Orlando should come home tomorrow. Hopefully, Reese will be able to come home, too. The plan was for them to both come home tomorrow, but Reese had a "Brady" tonight while I was feeding him. A "Brady" occurs when there is a drop in the baby's heart rate. It happens to preemies. Reese's last Brady alarm was three days ago. I don't know if it will affect the plan for him to come home or not. The nurse said she would tell the doctor. She didn't know if it would affect his decision.

I want the boys home together, but I want them to be healthy more than anything else... We will find out tomorrow. Maybe I will call tonight after the doctor makes the night rounds.

Mercedes is doing great! She still has no feeding tube. She has been able to feed without help, and she was switched to ad lib feeds today, meaning that she can eat as much as she wants to eat. She is putting on weight very quickly right now. Rose and I keep hoping that she will keep up the trend. Then, she can come home and join her brothers. Then, our family will finally be complete!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment