Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tomorrow!!!





The nurse told Rose tonight that Mercedes is going home tomorrow!!! I can't believe that all three babies will be here tomorrow night. It is incredible. Given the fact that the doctor told us to expect them all to be home by early September, I never imagined that they could be home this quickly.

I had the car seats inspected by the fire department today. All three passed with flying colors. (Thanks, Zac.) Now, we are ready for all of those long trips Rose and I have planned for the next couple of weeks... of course, I am kidding. I am so tired most of the time, I'm not sure how I get through the day. I feel like a zombie in the mornings. I end up feeling most awake just before it is time for me to go to bed for the night... it is awesome! I'm sure that it is not going to get any easier when we have all three home... TOMORROW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment